August 09, 2008

You've probably noticed a difference in my blogging style here on blogger. Mainly because I'm never home, so instead of forcing my brain to remember, and my fingers to type out the ongoings of several days every time I hit the computer I just type about my thoughts. I've always wanted a blog like that, the kind that people find interesting and read (even though only michelle can read this... and I still act like I'm talking to a large audience. Go figure)

Well, I'm revisiting myself 3 years ago. I'm watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Dear god I used to think this show was absolutly brilliant.

speaking of myself 3 years ago...

thats then I started dying my hair, and it was still super long and super curly. remember? by sophomore year it was down to the small of my back. I also started to cut my own hair... dyed it a couple shades of red back then, didn't I?


then I got ahold of a flat iron and some blue-black dye.... ah. emo.

I'm talking to someone from istanbul, and someone from china.

bad ass.

and they haven't asked for a web cam. they're my heros!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my god. I revisit myself so much. Mostly through the things I wrote, pictures I took, and music I listened to at the time. I relived freshman year when I started to make a scrapbook of highschool last month. I never finished it.

Uh-oh. 2% battey power. D:

Love,
M