August 24, 2008

I was so hungry today I ate a bread sandwich.

And I've come to a harsh realization.

I'm not Amanda.

I'm Delilah.

I will never learn.

And I love that stupid bastard.

Except he isn't using me. He's just really immature and irresponsible. And inconsiderate.

and I really love him. Cuz I'm stupid.

I was looking at the pictures of us that I took (put some on facebook)... wish things were more like that again. But when I really think about it, they were always kinda like this. Good times, bad times. When experiencing the bad, all I have are bad memories. When enjoying the good all I can think about it how great we are, and how much I love him.

Maybe with every fight we work through we'll get better. It seems like the opposite now... but maybe overall it'll be for the best. I know he cares. I know I care.











see? I'm just Delilah.


<3
D.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

a bread sandwich. is that, like, three pieces of bread stacked together?

(you know, i think we could really make some money in the teen fiction market if we put everything we ever typed to eachother in a book. we should make that 'diary of an html addict' book we've been talking about. i started to put all my old xanga blogs into a book... i never finished, though. oh, right. your blog... i'm rambling like i always do...)

I think every girl is delilah. i've felt like delilah before. every relationship has its bad points. it wouldn't be a relationship if it didnt. no relationship is easy to maintain. it's one of those times where you just have to ask yourself if it's worth the trouble or not. if you two really love each other, that answer will be yes.

im so cheesy with my relationship advice. speaking of cheese... i made mac and cheese today and ate the WHOLE BOX! by myself. i was HUNGRY!!