August 08, 2008

colors

I bought a pair of pants while shopping with Kim. They're a gorgeous color, but I don't quite know what to call it. Not really red, or pink, Erica called it maroon, but maroon is a much darker color. It's such a bright beautiful warm color. I want my car, my hair and my whole room to all be this color.

Those are my favorite colors. The ones that are unique, and sometimes hard to describe, like teal and turquoise and the many shades of green. All vibrant and unique. Different for the colors we used to color a rainbow when we were all little, but made with the same box of crayons.


raspberry is what the HT equivalent to the color of my pants, but I don't think it's quite that color. kinda brighter, maybe more vibrant. I can't quite explain what I feel when I think of this color, the emotion it conveys is totally lost too me, but I'm completely captivated.


http://haircrazy.com/images/sonicgreen.jpg
Teal... one of my favorite colors... oh if only I could express my love for you. Your perfect mix of blues and greens. It's almost calming. I've been wanting to dye my hair teal for the longest time, but I never seem to buy the dye when I have the chance. I bought blue last time, and purple before then, even though I've had my heart set out for teal hair. . .

... burgundy... deep and soft. far sexier than any other shade of red. far more expressive of love and lust. What better color could explain such a deep emotion? I've been trying to find some nice silky burgundy blankets for my bed. The rose color they have now doesn't suite me the way it used to. Rose seems innocent and young to me, burgundy (on my bed especially) seems to convey the depth of my sensual side that I've been growing into.

Concerto Lucite Chandelier: Acid Green Turquoise Stone
mmm. I sure do like colors a lot for a goth kid, don't I?

<3

No comments: