August 30, 2008

trying.

I tried the new conair. I guess my order wasn't canceled, but I get the feeling that I'm ridiculously overdrawn because the site won't let me log into my online banking account. fuck.

but I gave it a try. I'm not too impressed, honestly. I tried it without products, just to see how the iron itself would work... and it doesn't work any better or worse than the one I have, besides the fact that it's a bit silkier than if I didn't use products with the other one. the ends are even more dried out though, and frizzy as hell. I'll try it with products tomorrow, and if the results are the same I'll send it back. I really don't want it anyway. I don't have the money.

Today, for the first time in a long time I could tell that brandon was trying. We haven't been spending much time together, even though I'm always there. He'll always be in the other room or doing something else... but today, we sat together and watched the videos he made when he was younger. We sat for hours watching them. He was adorable, and had the same cute laugh he has now. His childhood was a lot like mine, he was too shy to have a lot of friends. And he's always had an obsession with girls... and their butts. :) it's cute, really.

Then for the last few hours at his house we sat on his front porch playing with a strobe light and fog machine drinking nesquick. No fighting, none at all the whole time. We fought a little the day before, and so badly the day before that that I had to get Kim to talk to him... but I think that yesterday, even though he got defensive and upset when I told him how I was feeling, it actually got through to him. Maybe it was BECAUSE we watched that old video, and he opened up to me a little more. He's not so good at that.

it was great though. And he promised not to drink as much this weekend. :) he's... being amazing.
Tia is having mom buy that conair.. problem solved.

I took pictures of my new socks. I'll post them later. <3

much love <3
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm proud of you guys! ^^

it's great that he's opening up to you and trying.