August 21, 2008

moving...

Things have been working out mostly for me and Brandon. We kinda got into it today, but I just found out that his dad may not make it, and he's probably known all day. . . so That's probably the reason.

We watched Juno, and I talked to him about how his actions made me feel and things have basically been okay since. We both had a lot kept secret about how we felt, and now that we've talked about it I guess we just both are happier.

He told me today, that since his dad may not make it and Kim will be going back to her home in Pierceton... well, he'll need someone there with him to help out and help with bills. Said that he either needs me or a roommate. I don't trust his friends. Most of them at least. The ones I've met (who he really doesn't associate with much, but would be the ones most likely to need a place to stay) were all pot heads. I hate druggies fucks. And I won't let an irresponsible dumb ass screw him over.

He may just be really worried right now though, because of his dad getting worse. Things may still be okay. But if he really needs me, I'll be there. Obviously I'm hopelessly in love. I won't have internet until I get a laptop though. That'll be way out of our expenses.

I've always wanted to move out, so I'm kinda excited to... but at the same time my baby is loosing all that's left of his family. He said that his dad has always been there for him, even in the rougher times of his life. It's gonna be horrible for him. my poor baby. I just wanna hold him til the bad all goes away. I wish I knew how I could help.





anyway. I can't think of much else right now. I'll talk more some other time this weekend. I'll hopefully be getting my licenses soon. It'll be important for Brandon that I do.

much love <3

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Tips for getting your license: practice parallel parking, obey traffic signals, stop before the line, drive at exactly the speed limit or below. Do all those things, and it will be a piece of cake. Heck, I even did most of those things and i still passed! :D

Anyway, moving in with patrick was the best decision i ever made. I constantly think, "god, I love living with him!" but we have teeny fights about stupid things more often now. i guess that comes with the territory of living with someone though. It's a lot better than living with my mom. she's crazy.

I think you guys will be fine, though. the fighting might get a tiny bit worse because you'll realize annoying things about each other that you never knew before, but overall, you'll love it if you love him.

Love,
M