August 22, 2008

my socks/hair/belly fat/and guitar

Sorry for the lack of pictures on my posts lately.

I have this HUGE obsession with socks. Some people have shoes issues, some just like cute clothes... but i LOVE thigh high socks. I mean... I have a shoe and cute clothes issue too, but I bargain shop for those. I just spent $6 a pair for 3 pairs of thigh highs. Free shipping though, and no tax... wasn't expecting that.

It's all from this site called Sock Dreams that I've been drooling over for AGES.

I've been wanting some O socks (which I assume the O is for Over-the-knee) and they have the most wonderful colors.

got these lovely gold ones, because I need to brighten my happy self up a bit, even if I'm gonna be wearing black.
O Basics

these are called O Brights. They're the same style as the O socks, but they have some different colors. I'm trying to stray away from basic colors or red and green and trying to get into the unique colors that I really love, like I was talking about in my other entry.
O Brights

and of course, I nearly shit myself when I saw these... Teal. fucking teal socks. This pair is the actual reason that pushed me to buy them this time. I mean, come on, TEAL!
O Basics



oh how cute, I just found these... I'd probably have bought them if I saw them earlier... maybe not though. I'm not as rainbow colored in what I wear anymore. Maybe rainbow stripes, but that's about it
Sock It To Me Mini Rainbows
in OTHER news, I dyed my bangs blue. I went on a limb and tried the Color Fiend brand, because it was on sale at Hot Topic. I'm not really impressed to be honest. It's uneven, dark in some parts, light in the others. The lighter color is kinda teal though, but I hate uneven hair color.

before and after

I've also decided that if I do end up moving into Brandon's house, I'm gonna get my ass up and work out. I have a bike there, so I can ride a bit every morning. I weighed myself, I'm 149. almost 15 pounds more than I was when school let out. I won't make excuses for myself anymore. I just gotta get out and work on it. My actual size hasn't changed much though. Hips are still 40 inches, waist still 29... I think I'm carrying the new weight on my thighs, upper arms and (fuck-it-all) my face. I can do this though. I haven't given up on myself.

Also got a guitar. Fender Starcaster. the picture doesn't do the color any justice. It's such a deep dark blue that it's almost purple. Mirror pick guard (with a little crack at the last knob) and there's a little bit taken out of the bottom, like you can see in the picture. I don't mind though. Learning has been really fun.


I named her Fendi McFenderson. original of me, right? Don't worry, it's just a temp name, even my bass has a real name. So my Guitar will too, once I think of one.

btw, here's a picture of me wearing a beany.


much love <3 style="font-weight: normal;">

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I like the name fendi.
it's nice. :P

And, SWEET JESUS, i need some of those socks! tell me if they wear out any, because all the socks i've bought lately have worn and have holes in them after two uses. FUCK i hate that. i buy a pair of cute, expensive socks at the mall and they get HOLES!! fuck.

but, those are the cutest colors i've ever seen, and i want some because i feel like they'd make me so much more stylish than i am now. plus, i need some new socks to wear with my hot new black shorts. ;D