August 16, 2008

college....

Next Year I'll be attending IUPUI.

More specifically, Herron, as an undergraduate art student.

If I get into IUPUI.

But as it turns out, if you graduated, and then the fall of the next school year ends, you no longer need SAT or ACT results, because you aren't directly continuing your education.

Wether or not I'll be able to get in to Herron... well, I'm not so sure. But the thought of getting out of here, and NOT going to IPFW sounds fantastic. And knowing someone who's already gone through all the stuff will be helpful.

If I don't get into Herron, there's plenty to go there for. Nothing really sounds interesting, but I'll deal with that when I get there. I just wanna go to college. And not be here. And not go to IPFW. so what other choices do I have? right? :)




anyway. I'm feeling much better right now. except mom just told me I need to get insurance, since I'm no longer covered my dad's plan (but a lot of people from his factory are getting layed off, he may be next) but I'm really not worried. Things are looking up.

Much Love <3

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It would be SO awesome if you came down here for college!! I miss you so much!