August 16, 2008

Well, reading about everything going on with michelle has really got me thinking.

I need out. I need to find a good (enough) paying job. Get a cheap-o apartment and get the fuck out. Ft. Wayne will be a good start. I'll try my best to get Brandon to go with me, once he's done his time (which, the court date is less than two months away. It kills me to picture the 6 months following.

My parents won't go for it. I probably won't go to college (big fucking deal. I really don't need a job that requires a college eduction. I'll probably always be able to find SOMETHING to do to make money) So really, in the end I know I'm just gonna end up right where I started... well, not even leave at all.

well, I've been looking on ebay, so the mood that I started this with is mostly lost/I'm trying to make something for michelle.

much <3

No comments: