August 31, 2008

Brandon

Bradon is going to start closing at Rural King.

This means that I will be getting up in the morning and riding a bike to work while he sleeps... then he will be working til 10. If I do ride the bike (or learn to drive, haha) I'll probably end up going back to his house. I don't wanna sit around rural king from 4-10 (or 7-10 for that matter.) so once he's home, we'll have about 3 hours together. 3 hours a day. No mornings, no afternoons, just a few hours til midnight, when I'll have to go to sleep because I have to work in the morning. He hardly spends time with me as it is, because he always says that there is stuff to do (that he could do on his days off, or on the days that I work long hours and he doesn't)


He says he's not a morning person, because he sets the alarm an hour before he needs to get up, and because he'll lay in bed that whole hour. Everyone I know is like that. Not beacause we aren't morning people, or because of sleeping habbits. It's just normal. Even with 8 full hours I'll stay an extra hour in bed in the morning. I like mornings. I'm usually up some time between 6 and 8, regardless of bedtime. Doesn't mean I won't lay in bed for another hour after waking up.

I told him how hurt I was about it, and why.

He promised that he wouldn't close every night he worked, just to make me happy.

he's amazing.

I can't believe we only have a month left before he has to leave. We talked about it today. It's the first time since his last court date that he's talked about it. We talked for quite some time. My poor baby. I wish I could make him feel all better. I told him that no matter what I'd wait for him. Even if he couldn't afford work release I'd wait. I'd visit. I'd still love him even though he was away for so long. I told him he'd never have to go back again, because I'd never do something like that to him. It's his ex's fault that this is all happening...

I mean, I understand that he can be intimidating when you piss him off, but as he's told me (and as i've experienced first hand) he's all talk. ((Now that I really think about it... I think, maybe the way to handle him when he's pissed off is to just stay cool and be kind. Like I could ever do that though.... (: I'm a drama queen, still. ))

And it's nothing worth making someone go to prison over. seriously. You broke up with him, you got a restraining order against him, you put him through hell by lying to the court and forcing him to take classes that HE had to pay for. Now just leave the poor guy alone, he's already paid for the one mistake he made...which was dating you.

Every time I try to tell him that I'd never hurt him, or that I will stay faithful, he always reminds me that that is what both of his ex's said... and they both hurt him more than you should hurt a person. Really, if you're going to sleep around, don't keep exclusive relationships. that, I believe, is the differance between a slut and a whore.



I can't wait for this to all be over with. He's just so miserable about it all. 6 months seems like an eternity to him. my poor, sweet baby.

I'm gonna miss him all those months :'(

Much Love,
S

oh, today I brought up my birthday, and he was like "I just have no idea what to get you" :) it's so cute. But I won't help too much (a little help, just because he's stressing out over the jail thing) cuz I want him to think it up himself.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

clashing schedules. it's a real relationship downer. ):

and, i'm still a drama queen too. after mariah left you that comment on facebook, ive been waiting for her to comment back so i could get mean with her. i think i actually miss high school for that reason. BAD MICHELLE!

and, god, that sucks about prison. honestly, that'd be horrible.

i think that maybe the reason for why he doesn't tell you the whole truth is because he thinks you'll end up doing the same thing to him as the other girls did. ive no idea how to convince him that you're different, but if you could think of a way maybe he'd tell you the truth more? just a guess based on your blog. maybe he has to realize it on his own, though. i dont know. i'd get fed up with the not trusting you with the whole truth if i were you. you must be more patient than me. (:

love forever,
M