September 08, 2009

So Far, the Worst Week Ever.

So, today I came to find out that someone stole money out of my wallet. Don't know when, why or who (or where even... Break room most likely) but it's irrelevant now. I may not know who did it, it could have been someone who was working, or someone who just stopped by to say hi or check the schedule. But some of Brandon's and all of mine is missing. I freaked out a little, but thankfully Brad is pretty much amazing and gave me money from the drawer to make up for it. He said he knew that if we filed a report they'd just tell me that I shouldn't be carrying that much money around with me in the first place... Fuck them, I shouldn't have to be afraid of my money being stolen at work. Where's the camera in the break room? But Brad knows that me and Brandon don't exactly have to extra money to take replace what went missing.

Thanks to Brad I was able to put the full amount of Brandon's money into my account to pay for the hotel room that we need for Metallica (which, we already bought tickets for in advance) and I had the twenty that I needed to go up to Fort Wayne and get some dye to fix my hair dye disaster (I'd have had to keep it until next Tuesday if it weren't for him).

I'm making him a card or something to say thanks to him for being so nice. Seriously. I was so afraid. Brandon was upset enough that it got stolen.

Ugh. I hope this week doesn't get WORSE. I don't know how possible that it though.

X0X0

No comments: