September 02, 2009

ramblings and pictures

I'm going out this weekend. Only with Brandon. But hopefully Halloween USA is open by Saturday (if not, I heard Halloween Express)

My check came early today. So I got to fill my tank up before it got too low. YES. I hate driving once it's below a quarter of a tank (and, I vaguely remember my brother telling me it was bad for the car or the lines or something)... I didn't just break 300 this time. 360 fucking dollars. I was kinda happy when I looked at the check, but how much $360 is didn't hit me until I went to the bank and cashed it. I always put $200 in my accounts... And I was like "yay, 5o for me" and then was like "wait... why is she giving me over a hundred back? OH SHIT I MADE THAT MUCH MONEY! :D

I feel rich, even though I have to save most of it. Bills and stuff to come.

I'm still gonna splurg a little. Except, instead of getting me some new clothes, I'm taking me and Brandon to Golden Coral and the movies. Maybe I'll have a bit more left over for early Halloween shopping. At least a gallon of fake blood. I can make an outfit out of that.

Ick. This post is lacking pictures. I'll bluetooth some pics from my phone.










Various photos from the last few months. First two are of Brandon when we were at the park in Fort Wayne, playing with the statues. Second is the flowers he gave me. Third was from work, playing with lighting. 4th, me writing love on my arm (I want it tattooed like that, or similar). Then the Panda from Panda Express at Glenbrook. The red thing with the sunburst like pattern is what happens when you take apart one of those paper ketchup cups while it's full... Brandon trying to fight back the foot tall grass in his yard, the flower Steve gave me (I think)... Then the mannequins at the mall, the one is wearing a short short skirt, but is leaning over with it's ass hanging out. Not fashionable at all, people. A picture I drew on the stainless steel at work, of Team Awesome (what Becki and I call our carry out team during lunch). Zach, holding a sign at work that says something along the lines of "eat hear or they kill us" and the last is Brandon, in from of the "pubic parking" sign. Do you see what they did there?

No comments: