September 06, 2009

Hair, Halloween, and Partying

I am in every way psyched about Halloween right now. Raw Neon Orange, bought on sale at Hot Topic. I was hoping for more of a Leeloo Dallas color, but it's not too bad.

ME
Leeloo
My hair is even lighter in real life. Kind of a yellow orange. That's just under those shitty florescent energy saver bulbs though. Who the fuck knows what it looks like in nice natural sunlight. Probably neon orange at it's finest. I think I see why it was on sale though. Not quite what the swatch led me to believe, but still, $5 for a bottle of dye? It's a steal. Maybe I'll go over it with a different orange later.

I don't know what I want to be for Halloween. I'm lost. I think I'm wearing a different costume to my birthday party than I am for Halloween. I'm almost sure of that. But what to be?

I'm thinking of getting some sort of outfit put together and wearing a long black curly wig and being Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter. I'd get to play with the special effect scars for my arm (they even have a cross shaped one) and I'd carry around Pengy and call him Sigmund. If I could talk Brandon into a lacey white shirt and a curly black wig, he'd be Jean-Claude. Why do I doubt that he would?

I'll keep you updated on my moving status, birthday plans and halloween costuming. If I had 150 expandable dollars I'd be buying my custom fit leeloo dallas costume, but I dooon't ;_;

No comments: