September 03, 2009

Binders

I posted already today. A pictureless post. I figured I'd share something about myself with you, and by that, I mean my binders. I'm only showing 3 (the others are in my high school box, which I don't want to get out right now, and aren't as decorative).

One is from last year around the time everyone started school (But I'm graduated d: ). It's all Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer lyrics.
Since this one is really busy, I'll break it down a bit for anyone interested in what it says.

Can you see the means without the end-Astronaught; WKAP
Gravity Plays favorites- Gravity; the Dresden Dolls
Giddy as a gang banger- Mandy Goes to Med School; Yes Virgina
No one cares if your back is bleeding- Bad Habit; The Dresden Dolls
I'm not gonna live my life on one side of an Ampersand- Ampersand; WKAP
It isn't worth my time- Guitar Hero; WKAP
If wellness is this, what in hells name is sickness- Runs in the Family; WKAP
I can not run from my family-- Runs in the Family; WKAP
If you want a straight line, this would be a good time- Gravity; The Dresden Dolls
I've got some issues to work through- Girl Anachronism; The Dresden Dolls
We're taking you to Hollywood- Night Reconnaissance; No Virgina (purple line)
I think I'll wait another year- Another Year; WKAP
I've seen better days but I don't care- Oasis; WKAP
Just Sing- Sing; Yes Virginia
The world is happy without you- Dear Jenny; No Virginia
Sad but true the truth will turn your smile to a frown- Dear Jenny; No Virginia



I only drew on one side. The other just says "As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me", has blue hearts all over and stickers from the price gun with Brandon's name one it... Also, In the corner is says "Fall 2008-Summer2008"

Next is only a 1/2 inch binder. It was an impulse buy, since I was going through changes in my life. They're more simplistic in words, bigger in design

The world is pretty upside down- Dear Jenny; No Virginia
There is this thing that's like talking except you don't talk- Sing; Yes Virginia
In the corner, I burned the plastic off and carved the ruinic symbol for protection (I think... it's been a while)
Along the spine I put more runes. I'm not totally sure anymore, but I think they all represent protection and various positive things.

Since that binder was so thin I had to get a new one already because the pages were starting to tear out from me over-filling it.

I only just started decorating it. I'm not sure how well it's actually going, but this is only the back. I have the whole front to work with if I'm unhappy about it.
"Luck has nothing to do with it"
I made this the day after... well, the bad shit I was talking about in another post that I still don't feel like spewing across the internet to strangers. It's not really related to the incident, it's just what came out.

I'll keep you posted on my binders I guess. I get about one or two a year, depending on how much crap/inspiration I go through and how quickly it gets filled.

XoXo

No comments: