September 01, 2009

Driving and Stock Rotation

Today I drove to Fort Wayne alone for the first time... and it was during the 5 o'clock traffic and I didn't have a panic attack or get into a wreck. I was supposed to be going to Halloween USA but the mother fuckers weren't open like they were supposed to be. I'm proud of myself none-the-less. Go accomplishment.

Also, Forever 21 rotates their clothes too often. I was there less than a month ago and there were things I wanted to buy that are no longer there. A lot of things. Some things were just moved to different places, the rest just weren't fucking there anymore. I wanted that mother fucking dress. I mean, I can't afford it, but I wanted to check on it.

Of course, Charlotte Russe no longer had the corset that I bought last week. I was going to show Kim, but it really doesn't matter because I have it, so it'll inevitably end up being photographed.

My gas tank is loooow now that I've driven up to FT.W and I won't be getting my check til Thursday. I'm pretty sure I can't make it to work tomorrow, back home, to work again and to the bank then back towards work where my gas station is... on about a quarter of a tank. If I lived in town, no problem (hell, I'd just walk/ride my bike to work) but a 10-13 mile drive to and from? Nope. I'm fucked.

Also, my Windows Media Player lost all of my music... Not so much lost, but I fucking had to go into my music file and add it all back to the player. That's supposed to be automatic. At least it was still there though, because I'd have lost Who Killed Amanda Palmer I'd have literally cried. I still haven't found that CD, and not having it would fucking suck.

Still reading The Killing Dance. Been so busy I haven't been able to sit and read like was. I want to have that time to read, but I don't :(

Oh well.

XoXo

No comments: