September 09, 2009

eyebrows and hair dye

There is something that having toxic orange/yellow has made me realize. I have dark fucking eyebrows. When I was bleach blond I didn't really realize it, because a lot of people who lighten their dark hair leave their eyebrows, and maybe I got more sun last summer and the effects are wearing off... But now, even after plucking and thinning (it's supposed to help lighten them up) my eyebrows look nearly black.

I have the darkest hair of anyone in my family. Coincidence? I think not >:] hahaha. But really, My mom's eyebrows are nearly not there, my sisters are the same dirty blond as her hair, my brothers are lighter brown and my dad has red hair, so he may as well not have eyebrows to begin with. How did I get stuck with the dark ones?

Now, I was watching the new episodes of America's Next Top Model (those short girls look taller than I do... Then again, I'm 5' 6" so they really aren't too much shorter... and about a third my size)... But they did some make-overs already and a few of them bleached out their eyebrows.

I like this. They're nearly invisible. Chic, mod, whatever. I like it. I could draw some on with brown shadows, make sharpie lines to match whatever color my hair is for photo shoots... Draw me some Palmer-eyebrows. Yes. I'm making an effort to put pictures in my posts.

Possibly, I could just bleach them to that orangey color. I think it's suit me.

My hair color turned out well enough. Having it... whatever that color was didn't seem to effect the color it turned out. The same mostly red with slight orange highlights that's other people got. Well, some did. Maybe the previous color did effect it, but I like it. In some lights, the ends look coppery and in others it's just bright deep red. I wish they'd have had Electric Lava though. I like orange.

I'll post pictures once my hair is healthy enough to shampoo and straighten. Maybe it'll match my red and black corset. I should be getting it soon.

XoXo pics to come

No comments: