April 29, 2009

the Nothing Muches and THAT SONG

I'm getting my left ear pierced two more times tomorrow. I'd do double piercing, but Wal-mart ruined my first piercing. Brandon re-did it almost perfectly, but now I have an extra hole in my right ear that's too close to the fix-up for me to get another piercing matching it on the other side.

I'm going to gage the second one up to either a 2 or a 6... and the 3rd to a 4 or 6 (depending on what I make the second)

Perhaps I'll gage the mess up in my right ear to an 8 or something and keep a cute little taper in it.



On another note, I've been watching Sex and the City whenever it's on. It's such a good show. Seriously. And Americas Next Top Model is on and I'm DYING OF HAPPINESS!

going to the Zoo Sunday I think, if things are going okay. Looking for a new guy. Being alone is gay. For realz.

<3
S

Ps, it's Ironic that THAT DAMN OFSPRING SONG plays the moment I begin to drive away from you. FUCKING SONG.