April 26, 2009

anxiety

I feel so anxious right now. Brandon got himself in trouble ): I hope everything is okay. I'm just freaking out a little. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. Seriously. How can throwing trash in a stores dumpster be a FELONY. Seriously? MURDER is a felony, not throwing trash in a fucking dumpster.

Seriously. How messed up is the world where that's considered a felony. They made him take his trash out and apologize to the businesses. He didn't fucking know it was wrong, just give him a warning, right? If someone is caught going 10 over the speed limit they could get off with a warning, even though they usually are well aware that they're speeding, they just didn't know they'd get caught.

It's bullshit and I hope they aren't going to do anything bad to him for it. I can't lose him again to jail. He's my only damn friend in Decatur, and the last thing he needs is to be more isolated. Poor guy. Things just don't work for him.

an hour and 15 minutes before I go see him :( I hope he's okay. I'm really really worried.

<3
S

No comments: