April 20, 2009

My Tarot Card and "Just Friends"

The Hanged ManThe Hanged Man
This card denotes the need to look at your current situation from a different perspective. The Hanged Man creates change by acting passively and accepting fate. By surrendering control and making yourself vulnerable, you will facilitate change in your life. In order to see the bigger picture, you will need to take a step back.





Oh, Daily Tarot, how right you are. My question? Should Brandon and I become just friends. I don't want to. It hurts me to think of us as nothing more. I step back. I think... I don't have too many friends here in Decatur. We don't seem to work out too well as a couple even though I love him to death. We get along well though, and like to go out and do a lot of the same things that I have no one else to do with. Maybe we can work out like this. Long term, I think we could be great friends once we learn to be just friends (which, we're doing okay on)...

I'm making him a runic protection necklace. He's terrified of ghosts. It's cute.

So, I guess I should go out and get back into the dating game. . . yeah... I don't want to, I want to hope things change, but they won't and I'm gonna accept that. Thank you daily tarot.

<3
S

No comments: