April 03, 2009

I'm Not at Taco Bell


I don't even remember when the last time I blogged was.

I found my piano book the other day and have nearly re-learned everything I could do when I last played. I don't like playing cheesey beginner music, but I only know 3 chords so I suppose I'll deal with it until I get a bit better. Once I can actually play I'm getting the Dresden Dolls companion (or, maybe the Virginia companion, possible the sheet music for WKAP) and playing some music that I actually like.

I'm at my parents house. Brandon is showering and I'm out here on my laptop waiting for my turn. The TV is on and it's just weird. I haven't watched tv in forever. A few movies and some seasons of various TV shows, but not actual TV. I honestly think it's something I'm going to do away with except on rare occasions. I cope better without TV than I do without internet.

): seriously though, Brandon takes longer to shower than most girls. There had better be warm water when I take my shower. That's the whole reason we're here.

Jacob payed me the $100 for my bass :D and I got my tax check and used it to buy Pokemon Platinum. I've become re-addicted. I'm going to the mall on sunday too, so I can get socks. ): All of mine have dissappeared.

<3
s

No comments: