April 19, 2009

Liars and Cheaters


Oh, the fight. Can you really blame me for confiding in my brother? Had I not talked to someone about it I would have exploded and there aren't many people left for me to talk to. I couldn't wait for several hours to talk to someone if it's only through IM. My brother is the only person here that I can trust or that I even WANT to talk to.

But go ahead, try to turn it around. It's not like I don't see what you were trying to accomplish, but you completely failed, whereas I revealed lies that you told me, even if you still deny the original accusation.

Are you ignoring me still? Or have you just not gotten out of bed yet? I fail to see how you can be angry at me for talking to my own brother when I was upset. Just because you don't speak of our relationship to ANYONE in ANYWAY doesn't mean that's how I should be too. I was proud to have you for a boyfriend. You don't hide you love, no matter what the situation. It's a lie of omission in a way. It's really up to my brother to decide whether or not he likes you. You two never hung out even after I said it was okay with me, I even told him that you wanted to hang out but he made up his mind by himself.

Besides, who are you more concerned about receiving affection from, me, the girl you were with for a year, or my family. It seems like you'd prefer to have my brother and sister and mother to like you than me. Family is a bit of a package deal, unfortunately for you. At work my mom has to treat you the same, but that doesn't mean she doesn't think less of you for everything. If you want people to love and care about you try to not fuck them over or lie to them. My mom even knows a few times where you lied to her. I didn't even tell her about it.

Don't lie. It's really that simple. Don't lie, never lie. It only ends up fucking you over. I learned that before grade school, it's about time you did too.

No comments: