October 20, 2008

Goth

to continue what I was saying yesterday....
So, I went through my message folder, the ones from my talking with Cortemus. In the first few sentences of our convo I said “I don’t have internet, I’m usually at my boyfriends house and he doesn’t have internet” so I -know- he’s gotta know. So I feel less like I’m leading someone on. Me and him have such fun conversations. I think what actually reminds me of pat when I talk to him is actually just the fact that he’s really perverted, but in a way that doesn’t really make you feel weird or offend you. :D

Hanging out with Hillary was good. She’s still really upset with Zach, so that’s mostly what we talked about, but I don’t mind. It stops weird silences. I didn’t get any good pictures, because only a few trees are really changing with their colors. A few really nice ones on the way to the library, but none in the river greenway. Who’d have thought. There’s a tree I really want to get a picture of though, but I want to wait until the leaves are changing.

Ummmm… I don’t know what else there is to say. Oh, Michelle, I was talking to Cortemus (it’s strange that I only know him by his deviant name, isn’t it) and he lives in Massachusetts, near Providence Rhode Island… as in, new RISD. He told me that if I didn’t come out for that fire festival next summer I’m just stupid because it’s AMAZING. He also said Providence was better than Boston, which he used to have a delivery route in (he knows it like the back of his hand)… I think if I ever convince Brandon to travel to Boston (and if I ever learn Cortemus’s real name) I’ll have to meet up with him there for the festival and all that.

I’m kinda chilly… and tired.

And I just realized how used to this new keyboard I am now. I screw up a LOT less than I used to… that’s good. I only work til 4 tomorrow. I think I’m going to go to the library again after work, but I don’t want the librarians to get pissy with me for going INTO the library with my laptop and accessing the internet, but not using the libraries. It’s still called Decaturwireless or whatever. But it’s not the Decatur public library’s. Maybe I’ll just ‘ask’ about wireless when I stop in :D I don’t wanna leave Cortemus waiting too long to hear from me. We lost touch for a few months.

Well. I think I’m gonna go take pictures. It’s almost sunset. I missed sunset last night because the colors only last like 15 minutes and I wasn’t in the right place to take them ): <3

Well. Much love,
S


hmm. I like the library's internet. It's as fast (if not, faster) the the internet at home. and the librarians, even the older ones are -really- nice even though I'm all "gothy" (to old people carrying a coffin backpack makes you gothic)

speaking of gothic. I've finally ended the internal battle with myself and decided to be full-pledged 'goth'. I'm gonna go to ebay and buy lace/spider web gloves and armwarmers as a start. No more hot topic t-shirts (unless they're irresistable, like my muffin shirt)... Yeah, just in general I'm gonna shift my style back in that direction. it won't be hard. the backpack does half the work for me :D

so yeah. be ready for that... Maybe it's just the fact that it's autumn and that brings out the artsy alt. side of me. This is totally gonna be MY table in this place. I can just look out the window at the pretty red leaves on the tree next to me... it's nice.

wow... coldness makes me gotta pee... and I have to walk through the cold to get here... so I really gotta pee ):

much Love
S

OH by the way, did you know that Ft. Wayne now has a -real- goth store!? yeah, better than Hot Topic because it sells more goth and less "popular goth" (it's still not exactly mainstream)......... yeah. I wanna go there...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OMG! no way!! Cortemus lives near RISD!? does he go there??? And, I saw the waterfire event, if that's what he's talking about. I used to go all the time with my grandparents! Last year I saw a couple of fairies, and that's when i knew i wanted to be a street performer! you and i should go to waterfire next year and meet cortemus and drink del's lemonade. ask him if he remembers del's lemonade. god, i miss it out there.

oh, and you're probably stealing wireless from the courthouse or something. "decaturwireless" sounds like it could be from something that's "officially decatur." it's my guess, anyway.

I think that I actually stopped listening to alt rock when i started listening to the dresden dolls. they broadened my music horizons. now, alt rock is okay, but i'd rather listen to indie stuff. maybe i can be an artsy alt indie girl. would that work? wait, that's pretty much what i already am. i think it works.

maybe i should start using a little more make up. maybe start wearing mascara again. maybe some eyeshadow and lipstick. that's way too much work in the morning, though. i barely put on eyeliner. i do like watching youtube goth makeup tutorials, though. :D

eh. i'm rambling again. i'll try the look for halloween, and then decide if it works for me or not. :)

love forever,
m