October 08, 2008

miss computer

The test says no. The period still hasn't come.

I could have done it wrong, I could have miscalculated the day, I could have tested too soon.

Either way, if my vagina doesn't start bleeding in the next few days I'm going to take the other test in the kit to see if the results are different. I'll just keep my cool for now.



I'm on my laptop. it's amazing. I'm just ripping all my CDs onto it instead of using my SD card to transfer it. all I wanna use them for is the pictures. there's a lot :( i'll do that later.

It's gonna take a long while for me to get this all transferred and done isn't it?

I'm awful. Lazy. :D

well. I'm gonna go do something else now. There's a really cute game called purple place. LOVE IT.

<3
shayla

1 comment:

Michelle said...

your laptop is cool. :D we should make webcam videos and upload them to youtube!! my youtube name is ellieink (surprise, surprise!) yours should be something that doesn't have your real name in it. like mj something. or NurseDazzle. :P