October 26, 2008

24 25 and after

October 24
Holy fuck. I just realized that Brandon’s sentencing is in about 11 days ):

I need to learn to drive PRONTO.

Like. NOW.

And I need to do everything I can to enjoy the time I got with him ):

October 25
Brandon took me out on a date today. We went up to Ft. Wayne and he paid for our food at Golden Coral.
It was really sweet of him. We don’t usually go out like that. I even made myself all pretty for it. But anyway, we went to the Halloween shop at Glenbrook and I’ve decided to save up about $100 to buy they’re masks the day after Halloween. I LOVE masks more than I love costumes. Maybe one costume, or a wig or wings or something. But I really just want the masks. I almost bought a pair of fake eyelashes, but decided against it right as we were about to pay for them. Went around the mall, and saw Brandi! (it’s been forever!) and I almost got a really cute coat from hot topic. It’s pink plaid and -warm- and on sale… but they didn’t have anything bigger than a small (surprise surprise) so I decided not to, since I could always get the same coat online for the same price in any size I wanted. . . We eventually left and went around to find that goth store that just opened but we weren’t having any luck and somehow found ourselves on the same street as the Salvation Army where we got my couch. We wanted to just walk around town so we were gonna park there, and I needed a warmer coat so we went in to get me one…

Sooo, while I’m browsing I notice a sign on the pianos that they have there, saying that they’re $9.99... I assumed it was a typo, and that they were 99.99 or 999.00 but then I saw it on another sign on another piano…. Same thing… I asked Brandon if he thought we should ask about it ($10 for a piano, who could pass it up right) so we asked at the counter and they were like “yeah, the signs are right… in fact, if you want you can buy one get the other two free. We have to get rid of them”

….FUCK YEAH

So we’re picking them up on Monday… dad is gonna help us, and we’re gonna get some friends to help too.

I’m now the proud own of 3 fully functional upright pianos… they may be a little out of tune, but for the price we got them for, a little money on a dude to come in and tune them is NOTHING. I’m giving one to Brandon (cuz he’s always wanted one too) and I’m keeping one for just playing (one is better looking than the other two) and I’m painting one Amanda Palmer-esque styled. Yeah. I’m turning one of my pianos into art. My music book for playing cost more than all 3 together. HAHAHAHAHA.

It’s bad ass.





Much <3
S



NOW

still excited about my pianos. I'm going to sew a laptop case today, and if It goes well I'm gonna finish michelle's corset as well. I don't know though, cuz the stiching that's already been done to the edges is really small. it'll take a while just to get out. But i got my double edged bias tape. I'll be good. And I got batting so I can quilt the case (at least on the inside) so it'll actually protect my laptop.

well. Got other stuff to do online and only about an hour to do it.

Much Love <3
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HOLY SHIT.

how are you so lucky!?! my ONE piano cost my dad 800 dollars! you got THREE for TEN DOLLARS! fucking sweet.

I envy you so much. Especially for the fact that you can actually play an acoustic piano right now. :'( I miss my delilah. what are you naming your pianos?? are they all going to have a piano orgy when you get them all home??? if so, i would like this piano orgy filmed and put on youtube for my viewing pleasure.

kthxbai,
M