October 24, 2008

indirectly

Cory. his name is Cory. He didn't know I had a boyfriend, but does now. It hasn't changed our conversations at all. talking with him is soo good. I mean, I haven't had a conversation that -really- made me think in a long time. it's like he can get into my brain and make me realize things that I didn't know about myself.

it's fun. i wish him and I could talk more often.

and old guy complimented my smile the other day. I like my smile now... and since I've had the surgery my upper lip is fuller now. Not swollen anymore, just fuller. it's nice, cuz I used to be self-conscious about how thin it was. good good. all my flaws are indirectly being fixed. big boobies here I come!

much love
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

haha! that's weird how the surgery effected your lip. i should also probably check my emails to see if you replied to my "what kind of surgery are you having?" question. :P because i still don't know. D:

and, oh my god, i love those kinds of conversations. the only two people that i've really been able to get into a really big makes-you-think conersation with are crystal and patrick. :D you and i should have one over thanksgiving!!

love forever,
M