October 28, 2008

one week

Hey Michelle 2 I up now. still processing.

I didn't get to get my pianos yesterday, but I did get to go to the parade. it was nice (:

we're hopefully getting the piano thursday or friday. Thursday is trick-or-treating... and Brandon has sentencing in a week, so we only have a week left ): it feels like we've only got a day left, and like we're gonna be apart for a years and years.






well. I really have to pee and there's nothing left that I can think of for me to do on the internet so I should head home before I wet myself :P

much love,
S

2 comments:

Michelle said...

trick or treating is today?
halloween should be celebrated on halloween.
and, why a thursday? halloween should be on a friday so that kids can stay up and eat all the candy they want without missing school because of a tummy ache. stupid decatur. they never think things through.
i'm gonna go watch hey michelle II now!

Michelle said...

Video Diary 9 (i think) is up, and i just got my email from chris baty and i am READY to write. (i hope) fuck, i've got not plot; i'm doomed!

much love from planet doom,
M