December 30, 2009

this is NOT pms

My upper back has been super achy. I've been keeping up with Excedrin back and body, but for every 6 hours that the dosage is supposed to cover, I get about an hour of no pain. I've been trying to stand straighter as well, since it COULD be because my slumpy posture finally catching up to me after all these years. Either way, it fucking hurts. And I worked out for 45ish minutes today in hopes of strengthening my back.

Now, the real reason I'm blogging, after a blog drought on my part. I was on my period about 2 weeks ago. I won't be on it for another 2 weeks. And yet, besides just my upper back, my joints have been ACHING like they only do when I'm PMSing. I've been having HORRIBLE mood swings. Yes, I've been a grade A bitch this whole week (and crying at every sad thing, and feeling overly crazy.) I'm being stubborn PMS me. My stomach looks bloated (My fucking work pants don't fit, neither do my smaller shirts) but it doesn't FEEL bloated...

Then, as I was exercising downstairs, I realized my boobs were fucking bouncing. My boobs only get bigger around my period. ONLY. They have not gone up in size since they grew to the A's they are. THEY ARE BIGGER. I even had cramps while I was working out... Hell, I only even get the DESIRE to work out when I'm PMSing. It's INSANE.

I swear if I start early I'll be pissed.

Now I'm exhausted. So easily. Oh, and I started to bleach out my hair. Bought some oil treatment for it that cost $7 for 2 oz. It works beautifully.

Hope this is all sorted out soon.
XoXo
S

No comments: