December 04, 2009

Closure. Finally.

I just found out that my first real relationship ended because of lies. :(

Don't get me wrong. Brandon and I both agree that we just can't work right together. We tried. We loved each other, but we just didn't work. Not to mention I'm pretty damn happy with my life at the moment. VERY happy.

But to know my first true love, my first lover, the first person I could see myself with for a long time and the first person who could change my mind about marriage never cheated on me (the reason we had our first breakup) really hit me hard. I have no doubt we'd still be together if that hadn't happened.

Apparently a girl that was dating one of Brandon's friends (met her once or twice while having a bad day. She didn't like me much and I thought she was a bitch) and I guess not long after meeting me she started telling Brandon that I was cheating on him with some guy from work.

I guess when he didn't break up with me they decided to work the other way around and try to tell me that he was cheating on me. He DID sleep with that girl (crystal) he never denied that. Just said it wasn't while we were dating.

I DID break up with him. And our relationship was never the same again.

I'm the kind of girl who needs closure with bad situations. And now I have it. Makes me feel a little better.

I wouldn't change what I have now for anything. Ever.

XoXo
s

No comments: