December 03, 2009

Money

Getting a Christmas present should be SO FUCKING HARD.

I have a TON of BRILLIANT ideas. Seriously, I know exactly what 2 or 3 perfect gifts would be, but can't for the life of me afford either of them. I could afford one with my next check, but it requires me to monitor eBay and keep my eye on the bids and me searching to find a good one.

The other is just a set price and twice of what the eBay gift is, but literally the perfect gift. I can already see the the excited facial expression when this one is opened. I can't afford it in time, but I want THIS to be the gift. THIS ONE.

I should have started looking sooner. I'd have had more time to pick something out. lame. And once Christmas is over I have to pay my brother $300 for the Wii. I hate money sometimes. I'm usually happier when I'm broke and not buying things.

XoXo
S

No comments: