December 16, 2009

Happeh

Have you even just felt happy? Content with life. Fully aware that things aren't perfect, and that there's so much wrong around you and there are serious things that need taken care of but it honest to god doesn't matter to you?

That's how I feel right now. THIS is the feeling I'm talking about when I say that all I want in life is to be happy. I'm HAPPY. It's amazing and crazy and I don't think I've ever felt quite so whole in my entire life.

Then again, I took a few more than the recommended dosage of Excedrin Migraine. Maybe I'm just high. (I legitimately had a bad migraine, don't judge me.)


Didn't get my tattoo today. But I think I'll be stopping back at Garfield's for all my tattoo touch ups. The man was so nice, and so reasonable. He either really loves his job or really needs business, because he WANTED us to be nitpicky. He WANTS to touch up every little mistake in our past tattoos. Plus he's got 30 years in the field. When I have to cash, he'll definitely be touching up my chest piece and shoulder blade.

Was going to post pictures... but can't find good ones.

XoXo
S

No comments: