December 14, 2009

Prostitution

Being a prostitute doesn't mean your opinion is invalid. Selling your body for money (though, still very taboo, at least in America) whether to make a living or just so you can buy some drugs, is fully your choice and I respect your ability to make that decision for yourself.

I still stand by my opinion that that's not a real job nor do I respect what a prostitute does for a living. I know plenty of girls who use guys for money and possession.

There are two differences between them and hookers.
1) They don't pretend it's a job. And a lot of them have a job on the side for their REAL cash flow.
2) They actually use their powers of manipulation to get what they want. They WORK at it. Use their charm. It's ALL WRONG and a horrible thing to do, but at least they put forth some effort into getting those things.

The only thing a hooker has over a girl like this would be that the hookers are more upfront about it.





To long? Didn't Read?
A hooker was complaining because her choice of profession causes her to not be respected. I work in a fast food restaurant. You pick your job, you deal with the way people treat you because of it.

XoXo
S

2 comments:

does it bother you that i comment-spam you with different names every time, or does that make me artistic? -m. said...

My palestinian drawing professor told me that prostitution is the oldest profession in the world.
is this true?

m. said...

blogger's being a bitch.
the full name for my last comment was "does it bother you that i comment-spam you with a different name every time, or does that just make me artistic?"