December 21, 2009

Migraines

Tattoo appointment made for Jan 2nd. Fuck yeah.

Got a migraine today. I'm going to start keeping better track of them. I COULD feel it coming on early in the day, because my body temperature was way higher than usual. My body felt like I was burning up even though I felt normal. My head got a little... blurry. The pains I have for most of the day before I get the migraine, but they aren't bad enough to notice most of the time. Just THERE.

And my Excedrin DOES get me a kind of high. I feel pretty good right now. Light headed, dizzy, my heart is beating faster than if should most of the time... but I feel sooo good and so energetic right now.

I'm also putting forth the effort to make lifestyle changes to help prevent migraines. Yeah, I hate exercise but if it helps it helps.





I'm pretty psyched about Christmas. I'm gonna have money to put in my savings, enough money to pay my half of rent and bills AND I'll be able to get my tattoo (it'll be about $100, the guy said) So things are good.

I'll post some of the pics I took this weekend.. but tomorrow, because it's getting late and I don't want to spend all that time blue toothing them tonight.

No comments: