December 05, 2009

Shopping

Christmas shopping... Not going so well. Also, having a hard time finding a good winter coat, since mine seems to have gone missing. It doesn't help that I'm picky with this stuff, but with my abnormal body shape it's hard to find something that fits well AND doesn't make me look like a complete fat ass.

Found a few, some were too tight around my hips, or too loose around my chest, or just looked awkward on my body (or weren't in my size.) You really wouldn't think that it was that hard to find a cute black coat that would keep me warm :( Lots of cute ones, lots that would keep me warm, lots in black but NONE that fit properly. Bastardly coat industry. Making coats for thin or shapeless girls. The only way to get a coat tailored for girls with hips is to be plus sized or have to boobs to fill out the top of the XL's.

Anyway. Hopefully will be getting SOMETHING bought tomorrow. Even if it's just my brother's gift. Or even if it's just a coat.

feeling next to on top of the world :)

Should get to use my Lomo at the park tomorrow. Hopefully. I want more than pictures of my apartment and my brother about to attack me. I want to mount the camera to my bike and take cycling motion pictures :) it'd be cool.

No comments: