December 09, 2009

Lady Gaga: friend or foe

As continually debated by Amanda Palmer, I had a nice sit down with myself and decided that Lady Gaga is indeed a friend.

No, I haven't heard much of her music, but anyone who looks THIS influenced by the club kid scene is fine by me.

Lady Gaga





Club Kids






See? :) How can anyone who's ever loved the Club Kids dislike her? Even if she were full of herself, untalented and a celebutant. IT'S A PART OF THE SCENE. Exactly. I think I'm going to buy her cd now.

1 comment:

just m said...

personally, i fell in love with lady gaga when she did an acoustic piano medley of her singles on snl. She's really bluesy new york, and i fucking love that. while i prefer her piano songs, i do enjoy her pop songs. especially paparazzi, which features a one alexander skarsgard (teh sex) in the video.