June 09, 2009

my waistline

I've been feeling kinda shitty ever since I found out how much I weigh now. I always seem to see fat when I look in the mirror (I know, I'm pretty damn shapely for a somewhat bigger girl.)

Today at the Mall with Brandon (we went to Golden Corral, like I promised him since I got paid) I was trying to get a new belt at Nirvana (I lost one of my studded belts, the other is falling apart and my grommet on is getting worn out) and I couldn't tell if I needed a large or extra large. I was a bit too small to comfortably wear the extra large and the regular large one seemed a bit too small (I was towards the end of the notches in it.) But I ended up getting the large because I didn't want to cut the end off of the bigger one to make it fit better. And I just tried it on and I'm on the second notch from the end :D I thought I'd have to put a notch in it just to wear it.

So I feel a bit better. I've been exercising more often. I still eat awfully, but I'm getting better. Light Lemonade only, and I've been better about not eating when I'm not hungry. No weight loss yet though. I still have hope.

Got my Offspring and Dropkick Murphys tickets. And some Manic Panic hair dye because it was only $10 and I wouldn't have to pay shipping. I mean, I've given Color Fiend, Raw and Splat a chance, so I may as well give Manic Panic a try, right?

<3

No comments: