June 06, 2009

Confessions of a Shoppaholic

I need to find a way to keep my money away from me. I ended up spending my whole check and THEN some. I don't fully recall doing it.

I box of dye here, fill up the tank there, and OH LOOK, a new issue of cosmo and an X-Men Cartoon. Anyone want to go to the movies? I'll buy!

I'm aweful. Whether the money is on my debit card, in my savings account or hidden from me I always manage to spend it.

I've even already planned where about $50 of my next check is going. Plus, I NEED to get my hair trimmed, it's full of dead and split ends and is starting to feel coarse (not to mention getting a bit too long for my liking. It hasn't been cut in at least 4 months)

I think I just need to make MORE MONEY. I realize how stupid that may sound, I work 25 hours a week (yes, I finally got my hours back) and I live at home. The only obligations I have with my money are my $50-$70 phone bill and gas for my car (oh, and did anyone else notice gas jumping up a dollar in about a week? $15 isn't even half a tank anymore, and I WAS filling up on $17)

I'm going to once again to what I can to make sure that at LEAST $100 of my check gets saved. My savings has been reduced under $300. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I don't remember spending THAT much money.

My check is likely to only be about $200. Fuck my cut hours. I'll have $100 for gas (which is almost a joke) and to put aside some for my phone bill (which is never the same price and impossible to predict)

This fucking sucks.

I'm going to try to register my business and all that shit. Maybe make a little extra cash online. HOPEFULLY.

No comments: