June 13, 2009

Photo-edits, festivals and my weight battle

I have a headache. It's slowly going away because I took some Migraine pills.

I took Steve to work this morning, even though it meant losing my morning cuddle time with Brandon. No, we still aren't going back out. I'm single and cuddling boosts my happiness throughout the day. I'm pretty sure there are studies that prove this.

I worked in Paint.net for a while because there was nothing on t.v.

I mainly used effects that I downloaded from the site. I know it's nothing phenomenal but I haven't finished an edit in a long time. I was going to try to make my tattoo not visible, but I really don't get Paint.net sometimes. I wish I could get my old photoshop disk that I have on my desktop, which is sitting on the floor in unconnected pieces. I need to get more of my stuff home from Brandon's. My keyboard and mouse are still somewhere in his garage. I also need to get my sisters stuff out of my room so I have somewhere to put my things when I can finally unpack them.

Here's me and Brandon about to go to German Fest
It was raining and the park's lot was full so we had to walk 2 blocks to get there. I ended up staying another night at his house and I wasn't planning on it so I had to wear his shorts and my sleeping t-shirt (that's an XXL) for a whole day. D:

And, as you can see in the two pictures above, I redid my hair dye because I didn't want green and pink hair, it's still not aqua, but I can live with Teal.

That's me, sporting my side-pony-hawk. It's literally my favorite hairstyle ever, even if I look like a tard.

My headache is gone now. Some extra caffeine from Pepsi helped a bit. I'm going to see the Offspring and the Dropkick Murphy's in two weeks! then, the week after that I'm going to Warped Tour. Ribfest and Hoagland days are next weekend. Brandon may even fly with me to Seatle just to see the Amanda Palmer (if we can come up with the money.) It's going to be such and exciting and expensive summer.

I've been riding my bike about 2-3 miles a day and eating breakfast+working out a little every morning to help my metablolism. All in an effort to lose the 30 some pounds I've gained this last year. I've go high hopes, but I'm still a little discouraged by the fact that I've never lost weight in my life, I've just gone through periods of time where I didn't gain any due to efforts to be healthy. I no longer drink pop at work (I drink light lemonade, which only have 5 calories per 12 oz serving I believe) and mostly have cut it out for good. Don't even try to complain about me drinking it today, if my head hurts I'm not going to be capable of getting out of bed to work out at all.

I don't even eat as poorly as I used to. I generally stay away from the greasier foods at work and just eat chicken wraps that I use less sauce on. It's not much, but at least I'm doing a little better.

No comments: