June 11, 2009

on goings.

I could just DIE of happiness and anguish!

I FOUND A BACKPACK. Not just a backpack, one that looks JUST LIKE Tank Girls. But the price when I tried to bid for it went over $15, and that's my limit, and at least for this one instance, I'm able to tell myself no.

I am however, bidding on a bitchen vintage Kodak.

I just tried to upload the photo, but no such luck. It's pretty cheap right now, so I may win it. I'll definitely post photos of me with it up here.

I got some batteries for my camera, some strawberry jelly and some bread. I can live off of this as long as they last. yum.

I also found out that there's a difference between jelly, jam, and preserves. Preserves have fruit chunks in it, jam has the seeds and some smaller fruit chunks and jelly is just straight up gel. I think I'm alone in this, but I feel like vomiting when I think I'm going to take a bite into smooth jelly and get a huge nasty chunk of soggy fruit.

Going to Germanfest tomorrow. Next week is Greekfest, then ribfest, then 3 rivers... So much summer fun.

No comments: