June 21, 2009

dread falls

It's really hot in my room, but I'm finally working on my Dread falls and I don't think mom or dad would appreciate the mess downstairs. Come to think of it, I don't know if I care. because I got my hair pulled completely out of my face, my shirt rolled up a bit, my sleeves cuffed under and my pajama pants rolled into shorty shorts. On a girl my size, that isn't pretty.

The dreads are going really well though. It's pretty easy, just time consuming. The plain solid color dreads turned out good, the candy striped one is nice and the transitional one is okay. I think I'm going to do one more candy striped one with what's left of my first jumbo black braid and then use up the pink, make a pink and green candy stripe, a pink and green transitional, then do the green and green and black.

I need scissors to trim them down at the ends. Some are pretty stringy.

I wish I had a steamer. I don't know if my flat iron is hot enough to set them properly. It looks like the transitional one is unwinding a little :(

oh well. I'm gonna get back to doing that. I want the packet of black to be used up before I leave today. I got 3 hours. lol. I hope that's enough time. I keep taking long breaks in between.

No comments: