June 25, 2009

Fashion

I haven't blogged in days. Of done much of anything.

I got my CIDG Army issued Rucksack. I can't tell if it's real or not, it says "US" and has various things that could lead me to believe it is, but as usual, it could just be to make it look more authentic. It was $14 so it's no big either way.. (Actually, it IS huge. As in, the bag is fucking huge. I think it'll carry more than my suitcase.)

I'm going to the Offspring in a few days, after going to Al's party.

uuum. I'm going to avoid crying over MJ's death, because everyone else is doing plenty of that already (yeah, I loved him too, I'll just wait for his biographic movie to come out to talk aobut him I guess)

I'm totally in love with the heart shaped glasses thing.


The pair I tried on at Forever 21 didn't look very good on me, but I think if I got the ones that are kinda flared on the sides instead of the rounded ones (pink glitter as opposed to the other two) because I really want these.

I'm also loving the nerd glasses.
And as always, I still -really- want a pair of cateye glasses.

I feel that they're timelessly stylish. I know, I don't generally do the trendy thing. I just go with what I like, but trendy things have been so cute lately (except skinny jeans. They're a no no. Give me colored denim in boot cut you bastards.)

Going swimsuit shopping tomorrow and dreading it. I really don't understand how most of the population can be obese, and yet I'd say 89% of swimsuits are those fugly little triangle toped bikinis with the tiny bottoms that tie at the sides. 10% are ugly tankinis and one pieces (seriously, is it THAT hard to make a tankini top that isn't for girls with giganic boobs? yeah, a lot of bigger girls wear them, but we aren't all 'well endowed') then, that last 1% is the swimsuits that are cute and look good on big plus size pear shaped girls with tiny little A cups. Those suits are generally $90 a piece and not sold locally.

I'm hoping I look okay in a monokini, since I've had my eyes on one this season. I don't mind looking like I got major curves, as long as it looks somewhat balanced. If not, a tankini will have to work, even if it's hideous. I wish my corset suit still fit. I just haven't lost that kind of weight yet.

oh well.
More later

1 comment:

clnt2009 said...

I do care about fashion...lol


shopping products website