January 01, 2013

Periods and money

So basically being a vegetarian means having really light periods with little to no cramps. It's fucking sweet.

I was off by one payment with my hospital bill that was with the collection agency. It's totally paid off as of early December. I think I still have one payment left on the other one though. I have $100 in my bank account right now. I just got paid. I spent all of my Christmas money in like 2 days (mostly on yarn and knitting supplies) so none of it is my Christmas money. weird

And this was a good check. Not that I talk finances (fff- ahaha yeah, I hold little back) but it was ten shy of 400. For me, that's amazing. I have to pay my internet and phone bill, but that still leaves quite a bit of money for me. I'm going to try to save that shit. I've been on Rob about saving money for a while. I need to start doing that too. -_- Of course, he's gotten about as much saved as me.

XoXo,
S

No comments: