December 19, 2012

6 months with Jon and the Bed Song+post

The fact that a connection was made almost made me cry, because I listened to The Bed Song for the first time a few days before writing it and it made me cry for a good a few minutes. I was driving so that's kind of a record for crying over a song. And I guess that's inevitably why I wrote the post.

Anywho. I'm writing this to remember I need to buy a teasing comb and thicker more wide-toothed comb than my rat-tail combs. I'm determined to get my damn mohawk up. Fuck you, mohawk. You're my gateway drug to freedom and you damn well better allow me my freedom.

My hospital bill A will be paid off this Friday when the collection agency takes out the final payment from my bank account. I'm already payed December and January's payment on hospital bill B. That (if I'm doing my math correctly) leaves ONE payment of $50 and it'll be gone forever. It took me a year. But it'll be gone and all that'll be left is an inch long scar on my right index fingertip that can't feel texture very well anymore and an added bit of anxiety around dogs. I almost wrote dongs. That's hilarious.

Then, the FedLoan people erased my current debt. I'm no longer 2 months behind on my payments, and I won't have to make payments until February, by which time I'll find out if my request to lower my monthly payment was accepted. Anything less than $120/month would be lovely.

I'm starting to succeed at adulthood. And I've been a vegetarian for what, 2 weeks now? 3?  I think it's only 2 but I've been doing decently. I even cut back on my pop intake. I had like 3 tonight, but it's the first I've drank in 3 or 4 days. I drank tea and water. Fuck hormone injected meats.

1 comment:

M said...

The bed song made me cry the first few times, too. And now I can play it on my piano. Even the left hand stuff. The only left hand part I don't have down is my favorite part, but I have the right hand down and it is beautiful. And now I'm that weird girl who cries at her piano.