January 08, 2013

back to school

I applied for a new college. One that I'm pretty sure at least SOME of my credits will transfer from.

If I don't get accepted I'm probably going to just switch my major at my current university and try to do as much off campus work as possible. I don't want to be on campus. I'm scared of running into Michael. He is, by very definition, crazy. I don't want to end up stuck on an elevator or in the parking garage or in a stairwell with him. Nope. Just nope. And I don't really like IPFW, if we're totally honest.

Now what I'm hoping for is that GM calls me to at least come in for summer help. Then I can try to save that money. Then go to a doctor and talk about my trouble focusing. And my anxiety, and the depression I still fight with. And maybe, just maybe, he can help me.

Lava lamps are so fascinating and relaxing. I could watch that baby go for hours. And probably will.

XoXo,
S

No comments: