February 09, 2011

work and school

Last night, I ran into a girl who used to work at my Wendy's, who now is the Co-Manager (I think, possible assistant) of the one I'm trying to get a job at. I told her the trouble I'm having trying to get my transfer in, and how I couldn't even talk to our area supervisor because my hours had been cut back so much that I never have a chance. She's said she's going to do what she can to help me out. Michael wants me out of Wendy's altogether, but I think stable hours NOW will alleviate some of the stress we have. I can't work for the college until I'm full time, and I can't be full time until the fall semester. He wants me to go to school over the summer, but I really don't want to and really can't afford it right now. I don't think you get grants for summer schooling.

Schools wifi doesn't let me get on WoW for some reason and it's really frustrating. I pay so much damn money to this place and they still treat us like high school kids. This is where we're supposed to get to make our own choices (good or bad) and they try to restrict it. I don't even actually have class today. I'm just here.

XoXo,
S

No comments: