February 15, 2011

blah blah

I'm tired, and WoW won't be up today because it's Tuesday and they don't want to do their server updates at night. I can understand this, because it'd be inconvenient to the workers, but staying late one night a week wouldn't kill them and then I'd have WoW while I sit here alone and tired in the lounge trying not to fall asleep (and in DIRE need of working on some stuff with one of my characters.)

I got two plants yesterday. Both baby rose bushes. They're so cute, and I've always wanted rose bushes. :) I need to study for my math quiz today, but I'm tired and feel sick and blah blah blah. Excuses excuses.

I got a free cookie at Subway yesterday. Maybe it was a Valentine's day thing? Idk, but now I have extra cookies. Reminds me of when I was in high school and they had fresh cookies every day...

XoXo,
S

No comments: