February 17, 2011

hit and run.

I'm soul searching for my inner feminist. I know she's in there, but I think she's tired and frustrated with lack of progress.

We may have discovered the vehicle that hit my car in the driveway (ALWAYS while I'm parked, and they ALWAYS drive off) but I haven't heard any follow-up on that one. I'm so pissed off about it STILL. It's a fucking Neon, it's sell back value with the paint in the condition it's in is bad enough. Add a pretty shitty oil leak to that, and I don't have a valuable car. Now I have a shattered taillight and ANOTHER scratch and decent sized dent. I'd be lucky if I could scrap the fucker and actually get cash out of it. Yeah, it DRIVES but who the hell wants a car that looks like that? (and now I feel guilty, because my sweet little Neon has gotten me through so much and been with me for so long. I love you Neon.)

X0X0,
S

No comments: