February 09, 2011

algebra 9 hours later

I've literally been working on my algebra homework for 9 hours today. I'm tired and my brain hurts and I'm frustrated because a lot of it still isn't clicking for me. Some it if is starting to though. Then I just need to repeat this studying crap tomorrow, and then again on Monday and Tuesday and I should be in good shape for the quiz.

College is starting to make my personal life shitty. I'm not a pleasant person when I'm stressed, and I've been stressing over Algebra for a while now. I probably should have dropped and done the math class bellow this, but I hate quitting. I'm surprised I'm trying so hard though. In high school, I'd have given up after 45 minutes. I'd never admit it to Michael, but he really is making me want to work harder in life to get what I want. He's frustrated with me right now, but I love him for everything he's helping me to do.

XoXo,
s

No comments: