January 28, 2011

My Map of Tasmania

I just bought the $33 Amanda Palmer Goes Down Under T-shirt and CD and Things bundle. I wanted the $100 bundle like I did for Who Killed Amanda Palmer (she makes it worth every penny) but I decided to be less insane with my money. I only got the $33 bundle as opposed to the $22 bundle because I do want a solid CD with my T-Shirt, and buying the T-Shirt bundle only gets you a digital download. I hope an XL Girlie shirt will fit me. Especially since it's purple and says "We are the media" and that's awesome.

I'm about to download the digital copy of Ukulelehead as well. Maybe get the Record later. Re-download iTunes, transfer my files to iTunes... and finally put them on my iPod. THEN life will be good.

X0X0,
S


UPDATE:
I just paid for my 99cent copy of Ukulelehead, but I still intend to get the $35 t-shirt/Vinyl/button package as well. Just not yet. I'm considering just searching band camp for tons of inexpensive music. :O

I also want http://postwartrade.bigcartel.com/product/afp-2011-calendar really really badly. And a Cabaret t-shirt. I could die happy if I could just get ALL of the AFP merch. ALL OF IT.

No comments: