May 06, 2009

today

SOOOOOOOO, I'm bored. I'm not doing anything. Time won't pass.

I guess I could always take a shower. I think I will in a minute.

uuuuugh. Why is it that every guy I know is literally Brandon, taken, or gay? I mean, seriusly. I have NO issues with age difference. But nooooo, there's no one who's straight and single. D:< WHY IS HE GAY!? Why am I obsessing over that even though I knew he was gay to begin with?

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!? (seriously, I don't get me sometimes. I could easily have not let myself get carried away, instead I choose to obsess over a 30ish year old gay guy because I think he's good looking and interesting. >:( he doesn't like vagina. I know this. )

Anyway. I'm lonely in a way, but kinda not. A little desperate, but not.

Someone FINALLY called in to Kent about the on-goings at Wendy's. My FUCKING HERO. I hope things turn out well for us all... well, MOST of us. I don't want to have to quit the job that I used to enjoy just because I can't take it anymore.

Shower time.

<3
S

No comments: