May 17, 2009

160

Mom finally got a new battery for the bathroom scale. I really wish she hadn't.

Or maybe I'm glad she did so that I now know and can maybe try to lose some of that 30lbs I've gained. I'm gonna calorie count, yay! And whenever someone tries to bring me down (because no matter what you do to lose weight, someone will say something negative about your method and suggest another) I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

Like I just said, there's so much bullshit going around about what works to lose weight and what doesn't that I'm just going to bring myself to a 2,000 cal. diet a day. Some may think it's stupid or won't work, but really? You eat less calories you have less that needed burned. I WILL eat salads more, and NOT include such high fat dressings. Salads have less calories from fat that a burger, and sometimes less calories in general. I'll eat grilled chicken instead of friend (well, depending on whether or not our grilled wraps and sandwiches have less calories than our crispy)... Less pop. It's next to impossible because I hate water, but I know it's for the best.

Hell, I may even force my body to become accustomed to diet pop even though it makes me sick to my stomach.

Off to check calories online,
love,
S

No comments: