May 19, 2009

My Ears



couldn't find a picture of the rainbow tapers that I'm pictured holding, but This is my gauging adventure so far.

First a size 5 acrylic taper (gauging up from about a 16 or 14 gauge steel hoop) that I got at at my first tattoo convention after the man selling it to me talked me into finally starting to gauge.

Second, a size 2 acrylic rainbow taper that I'm pictured holding. I got that baby in in only 2 1/2 days.

3rd, the one I'm working on, is a size 00 acrylic taper. Pretty purple and white.

I'm aware that they're backwards in my ear, but when you skip two sizes your tapers tend to not go in far enough starting out. The 00's are quite a bit longer than the 2's. The 2's hung down horribly the first day. I don't want to deal with that with these, so there backwards until they aren't so front heavy :D

This is my last size. I wish I knew where my 6's went. They were my first tapers :( and I need them to gauge out my other piercings.

I just thought I'd share that, because I haven't posted many pictures lately.

<3
S

No comments: